By Christopher Clulow
Divided into 3 components, the book:
* seems at what's intended by way of safe and insecure attachment within the couple
* describes how concept and study were utilized to perform, and the way perform has further to the knowledge of the advanced difficulties that deliver to therapy
* examines the importance of teaching and the company of labor for potent perform with couples.
Using brilliant illustrations from scientific and neighborhood paintings, Adult Attachment and Couple Psychotherapy bargains stimulating examining for all these all for this box who desire to re-assess their types of practice.
Read or Download Adult Attachment and Couple Psychotherapy: The 'Secure Base' in Practice and Research PDF
Best psychological counselling books
Achieve outstanding perception approximately working towards remedy in a rural group! In Diary of a rustic Therapist, Dr. Marcia Hill chronicles greater than a decade of her strategies and emotions approximately working towards treatment in rural Vermont. the writer finds her empathy for her consumers, her frustration in funds issues, and her anger on the maltreatment of girls.
Dieses Handbuch bietet einen systematischen Überblick über den aktuellen Kenntnisstand und die Effekte der Musik-, Bewegungs-, Tanz-, Kunst-, Mal-, Gestaltungs-, Ergo-, Biblio- und Poesietherapie in der klinischen Psychiatrie und psychosozialen Gesundheitsförderung. Der Schwerpunkt liegt auf der Evidenzbasierung von Einzel- oder Gruppenbehandlungen in der Gesundheitsversorgung.
What occurs while consumers — and practitioners — get within the method of the remedy procedure? Therapy-interfering habit is a typical factor. it may be intentional or accidental, strategic or automated, calculated or absent-minded, and infrequently it could actually come from the practitioner, or be collectively acted out with the customer.
Until eventually fairly lately, therapist education was once predicated at the suggestion that treatment is an ongoing procedure. Single-Session built-in CBT (SSI-CBT) questions this. during this booklet, Windy Dryden takes lengthy status learn on SSI remedy and transfers it to the sector of CBT in a well timed and conceptual program.
- Helping Couples Get Past the Affair: A Clinician's Guide
- A Short Introduction to Counselling Psychology (Short Introductions to the Therapy Professions)
- Strengthening Emotional Ties through Parent-Child-Dyad Art Therapy: Interventions with Infants and Preschoolers
- Ethnicity and Family Therapy, Third Edition
- Sourcebook of Family Theories and Methods: A Contextual Approach
- Client Issues in Counselling and Psychotherapy: Person-centred Practice
Extra info for Adult Attachment and Couple Psychotherapy: The 'Secure Base' in Practice and Research
Adult Attachment and Couple Psychotherapy: The 'Secure Base' in Practice and Research by Christopher Clulow